Cloud Machine Manager (CMM) is owned by Blueberry Software Limited and is part of the Blueberry Group of companies, which includes Blueberry Consultants, Blueberry Systems and Blueberry Health.
Blueberry designs, builds and manages software systems and applications. Our goal is to give you the software tools you need to succeed. Our philosophy is to let you focus on growing your business – we’ll take care of the systems you need to reach your goals.
Blueberry launched Cloud Machine Manager with a vision to redefine on-demand cloud computing: to cut the waste from your cloud resources and maximize your ROI.
Thanks to our dedicated employees, partners, and customers, Cloud Machine Manager looks set to become a leading on-demand cloud management tool, helping industries and companies of all sizes to save money like never before using the latest innovations in cloud technology.
Cloud Machine Manager has three primary features:
- It can be configured to switch off a server outside office hours – and back on again ready for the next day’s work.
- It can be configured to allow an employee to start a server on request – a job usually requiring a call to technical support and therefore a delay. It can monitor the usage levels of the server, recognise when it’s not being used, and switch the server off.
- Cloud Machine Manager (a) provides an automatic mechanism for identifying over-provisioning and idle capacity; (b) implements measures to address idle systems by turning them off; (c) provides a simple mechanism to bring systems back online when they are needed again.
It’s the difference between planning when to switch the light off when you leave a room, and the light switching itself off because you’ve left the room!
Blueberry Consultants is a private limited software development company, formed in early 1997 by the current Managing Director, Martin Green.
Blueberry is an established Microsoft Gold Partner, as well as an Amazon Web Services specialist.
The Blueberry team is made up of over 50 highly-qualified, talented and innovative IT professionals each with their own area of expertise. Their experience spans the full range of custom software development, from small entrepreneurial projects to complex systems for major corporations.
Blueberry Consultants’ mission is to solve challenging technical problems in partnership with our clients:
- We understand the business needs of our clients, and how technology can be a tool to make modern businesses more profitable.
- We combine technical excellence with great customer service and value for money.
- We value creativity and collaboration; ideas are shared and everybody contributes on an individual basis to the common goal.
- We create new teams for each project, ensuring the best possible combination of skills and experience to meet the client’s needs and deliver high quality solutions.
- Our exceptionally deep technical expertise allows us to take on projects often perceived as too complex or difficult by other developers.
- We believe in working in partnership with our clients to understand their unique needs and working methods.
Blueberry Software Limited is an innovative software publishing company based in the United Kingdom, which has been creating award-winning software, sold world-wide, since 2003. The company’s goal is to design software that makes advanced technology easy to use and create tools that really improve the way you work.
Blueberry Software began as a division of Blueberry Consultants, producing software products for sale globally. After a number of years of success and growth, the formation of Blueberry Software into a new company came as a natural step to continue servicing and developing the expanding range of software products.
The first product released by Blueberry Software Limited was BB FlashBack, a range of state-of-the-art screen recorders for making demos and tutorials. The range has been continually improved and is still going strong today.
Blueberry Software is run by a team is of highly talented software developers who use their technical know-how to produce and maintain the products you see online today. The company specializes in screen recording and video authoring, and also has expertise in creating collaborative solutions using network and web technologies – all backed up by the formidable resources of the Blueberry Group.